We understand that moving can be a bit overwhelming, so here are few things to keep in mind, that will help save time and money, for you on your move date. Here are few of our suggestions…
- Have appliances disconnected and emptied of any water.
- Wrap or rubber band all cords and connections.
- Have sheets off mattresses and the beds broken down.
- Remove mirrors off dressers.
- Empty all lateral filing cabinets.
- Be sure to tape ALL boxes securely on top and bottom.
- Label ALL boxes on two sides, CLEARLY with room and detailed contents.
- Wipe down all items, so they are free from dust and dirt, to keep moving pads and equipment clean on truck.